Welcome to the page that discusses Put Options

I want to start this blog by telling you that I have no 1-800 number, I am not trying to sell you any newsletter with the next great stock idea. I am not inviting you to come to my house and view a cleaning agent. I will not try to sell you plastic bowls or any other ‘can’t miss’ ideas. I do not have any life changing secrets and I cannot promise you a flat stomach.



I am going to share with you my daily option moves and the reasons behind them. My way of trading options are of course not the only way to utilize Put Options. This is a way that I have found to be simple and easy and not as complicated as some make this business. My hope is that you can develop a steady stream of income and continue to enjoy your life.











Thursday, October 14, 2010

My AMZN move today

With AMZN trading up about .64 to 155.90 I just sold 11 of the 120 strike for next week. +$273.
They expire on Friday. But and a bigggg buttt is that AMZN reports after the bell on Friday. However, with over 30 points of cushion and only 6.5 trading days to go i felt pretty good. But at the least hint of trouble i will close.
I hope this demonstrates how I just keep taking some money here and there and keep picking up the crumbs around the table. To make your fortune you don't have to pick one position and refi the house and bet it all on one play.

No comments: