Welcome to the page that discusses Put Options

I want to start this blog by telling you that I have no 1-800 number, I am not trying to sell you any newsletter with the next great stock idea. I am not inviting you to come to my house and view a cleaning agent. I will not try to sell you plastic bowls or any other ‘can’t miss’ ideas. I do not have any life changing secrets and I cannot promise you a flat stomach.



I am going to share with you my daily option moves and the reasons behind them. My way of trading options are of course not the only way to utilize Put Options. This is a way that I have found to be simple and easy and not as complicated as some make this business. My hope is that you can develop a steady stream of income and continue to enjoy your life.











Wednesday, December 8, 2010

NFLX...Yikes

Well, rolling up with only three days left sounded like a good idea! With the news of a departing CFO, NFLX took it on the chin this morning. It seems to be coming back a little at a time. I will watch today and not hesitate to close the position if necessary. Sorry to say this options game is not a sure thing and every now and then you have to take your lumps.
I will keep you posted on what moves I make and the reasons behind them.

5 comments:

Raging Bull Winkle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raging Bull Winkle said...

Gary said...
Could not take it anymore. Did a roll paid 1.73 to take 15 Dec.2 185's to Dec. 175
I'm still short 50 Dec. 170's so if NFLX closes above 175 in 9 days I can uncross my fingers and count out a small profit

From yesterday, if you think we are in a pickle check this out from another blog I read.

"Consider this: if you check out the weekly premiums, NFLX at $194.40
(right now) shows the Dec Week 2 195 puts trade for $4.40 on the bid.
These puts expire this coming Friday!

fishchampion said...

im giving yall netflix back.. im outta this baby today. i have traded this one over 15 times and have only lost twice but it is to dangerous for me..

fishchampion said...

just to post my new posistion. i will be selling puts on flsr $132.90 sell 110 puts for 2.4 percent in 9 days dec month. 17.4 percent cushion feels great after dealing with netflix. any more ideas for trades i have more maintenace waiting to go to work. thanks

Raging Bull Winkle said...

FSLR is a 1.65 beta stock I hope 17 cushion will work?

I looked in my account to do 20 contracts 600.00 income buying power -6914.17 or .085%
prob of expiring 98%

To everone that held NFLX your welcome I'm sure now of 190+ this week...sigh