Welcome to the page that discusses Put Options

I want to start this blog by telling you that I have no 1-800 number, I am not trying to sell you any newsletter with the next great stock idea. I am not inviting you to come to my house and view a cleaning agent. I will not try to sell you plastic bowls or any other ‘can’t miss’ ideas. I do not have any life changing secrets and I cannot promise you a flat stomach.



I am going to share with you my daily option moves and the reasons behind them. My way of trading options are of course not the only way to utilize Put Options. This is a way that I have found to be simple and easy and not as complicated as some make this business. My hope is that you can develop a steady stream of income and continue to enjoy your life.











Friday, November 19, 2010

Closed the LVS puts

Well I closed the LVS puts. I had 30 of them and for reasons listed in the comments part of the previous post i decided to close. I made 155 in an hour so it was a good trade.
good luck all..I'm going golfing, keep the market under control while I'm out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jer this is jdenys from TradeKing. I am happy to see that you took my advice and looked into trading some LVS lol and I'm happy for your short term profit they had a wonderful day today. I ended up taking your advise as well and went down to the half 35's other half 36's. I think I will wait maybe a week or two and see where this goes as the opportunity to roll up may be good. It was nice that they were upgraded in rating today. I hope one day to be as sucessful as you are. Perhaps one day we could arrange a tee time, I love to golf.

Selling Put Options said...

Hi Jonathon, thanks for the tip on LVS. Made a little to get my feet wet with this new stock for me. I am considering selling some Naked CALLs with LVS. But it will depend on the open on Monday. If they are dropping in price i will sell the weeklies at 50 strike. If moving up maybe I might go with 'puts'. But yes it is an interesting stock.
Hang in there and be careful and you will make money in the options field. To me, most traders get hung up on items such as the ..
VIX is crossing the 200 day moving average...
China might quit buying our bonds...
a death spiral of interest rates
inflation is rising..Oop's no it is dropping
etc etc.
They seem to make it very hard to make money. Just careful positions. Don't hesitate to take profits (or losses)
Don't get into a position where you are preying for help and please oh please stock save me etc.
It really is this easy.
good luck
Jerry