Welcome to the page that discusses Put Options

I want to start this blog by telling you that I have no 1-800 number, I am not trying to sell you any newsletter with the next great stock idea. I am not inviting you to come to my house and view a cleaning agent. I will not try to sell you plastic bowls or any other ‘can’t miss’ ideas. I do not have any life changing secrets and I cannot promise you a flat stomach.



I am going to share with you my daily option moves and the reasons behind them. My way of trading options are of course not the only way to utilize Put Options. This is a way that I have found to be simple and easy and not as complicated as some make this business. My hope is that you can develop a steady stream of income and continue to enjoy your life.











Tuesday, November 30, 2010

OK, todays trades

This morning I sold puts as follows REC maint return
30 RIMM 179.5 -sold the 50 strike and 752 16440 4.57
30 FSLR 122.5 95 962 29670 3.2
15 nflx 202.5 165 1154 26070 4.4

Those are today's trades. I have some maint. left so I will continue on looking for a safe looking trade or two to finish some maintenance. So far with all of the up and downs with the stock and covered calls, I am around 4% for the month if all expire as planned. I will enter all on my excel sheets and get an exact number later today.

3 comments:

Glenn said...

RIMM is around 62 now - I think you're indicating 179.5 unless I'm reading it wrong. They have earns on Dec 16 but maybe you're planning to take profits by then?

Raging Bull Winkle said...

I did some GOOG Dec. 480 puts at .55
And allso did the NFLX 165's
Ahhhh Some thing about great minds? :+)

Fulgore said...

Hi,

The RIMM must be a typo of some sort. Please verify when you can Jerr