Welcome to the page that discusses Put Options

I want to start this blog by telling you that I have no 1-800 number, I am not trying to sell you any newsletter with the next great stock idea. I am not inviting you to come to my house and view a cleaning agent. I will not try to sell you plastic bowls or any other ‘can’t miss’ ideas. I do not have any life changing secrets and I cannot promise you a flat stomach.



I am going to share with you my daily option moves and the reasons behind them. My way of trading options are of course not the only way to utilize Put Options. This is a way that I have found to be simple and easy and not as complicated as some make this business. My hope is that you can develop a steady stream of income and continue to enjoy your life.











Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow is falling

Wow, the Seattle area is getting snow and cold weather. It has already set the record for this area and this date. It is around 20 deg and traffic is a mess.
How nice it is to work from home. Now If i can only keep the cable and power going I am ok..I still have lots of trades to make tomorrow, lol.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Last year NE had the record winter since 1888!