Welcome to the page that discusses Put Options

I want to start this blog by telling you that I have no 1-800 number, I am not trying to sell you any newsletter with the next great stock idea. I am not inviting you to come to my house and view a cleaning agent. I will not try to sell you plastic bowls or any other ‘can’t miss’ ideas. I do not have any life changing secrets and I cannot promise you a flat stomach.



I am going to share with you my daily option moves and the reasons behind them. My way of trading options are of course not the only way to utilize Put Options. This is a way that I have found to be simple and easy and not as complicated as some make this business. My hope is that you can develop a steady stream of income and continue to enjoy your life.











Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm home again

Hi traders, I returned home late last night, I was away for a few days and only had a chance to make one quick trade on Monday morning. I sold my LVS stock and closed the cc's for the 50 strike. I will relay all the info on the trades a little later today. Right now I have some trading to catch up on. I will try to not get off course and do any CC etc for awhile. Of course all of these method work and it isn't bad to input a few different plays now and then but generally it is best to specialize. For me that is puts! So back to the screen to see if I can find any weeklys or others that fit my way of trading. I hope to have my plays and the results posted by 8:30
Jerry

6 comments:

fishchampion said...

what do you think about amazon weeklies at 165? .30 premium

Hannah said...

Hi fishchampion,
I am in AMZN $160 put for 23 cents...

Hannah

fishchampion said...

well that makes me feel better to know someone else is on board. This is pretty awesome to blog with folks who trade alike.

Selling Put Options said...

Hi Amzn traders, With the power of hindsight I would have liked the 165's also, but with amzn down 3+ today the 160's look pretty good. But the 165 should hold up as there is only 3.5 days of trading left in them and 10pts of cush. I feel that the drop today is just some traders taking off the fluff from the past few days of good runs.

Hannah said...

NFLX $180 has $22 cushion is till getting 28 cents...a little bit surprised - may be traders are expecting big fall.
$10 cushion is kind of close, got to watch real closely :)

Selling Put Options said...

HI Hannah, Always remember that what the average trader is worried about is probably that reverse of what is actually going to happen. Most traders are behind the curve and usually worried about the wrong thing. By the time they worried about No Korea, Ireland is the problem etc etc. For me it gets back to the point of picking good stocks and lots of cushion and having fun.